Reverse Movie FX
App that reverses your video footage to create backwards movies
Reverse Movie FX is a video editor with a twist. The app takes an existing video or video clip and reverses both the audio and image, creating a totally new video that defies logic.
This fun and creative app is easy for even the least experienced users to master. Whether you want to manipulate an video you already have saved to your device or make a new recording that will be altered, Reverse Movie FX is sure to provide you with the results you are seeking. With the touch of one button, you can reverse an entire video or a specific section of one, thus creating a funny or mesmerizing result. While Reverse Movie FX is capable of reversing both the image and the audio within a given video, you can choose to not reverse the audio if you so wish.
Reverse Movie FX also offers examples of the types of effects that may be applied to videos. Users will find these sample videos within the main menu of the application and will surely find some great inspiration in them.
- Alters videos to create new, eye-popping results.
- Gives users the option to reverse image and audio or just the image.
- Provides sample videos to give user ideas.
- No negatives have been discovered.
- fixed ad problems
- changed UI
Potentially dangerous permissions
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.